NEW ENGLAND POWER POOL                                                                    

Change Member Name

A Participant must promptly notify NEPOOL of a change in its legal name by providing a copy of the filing made with the Secretary of State of the state of formation effecting that change. A change in name only will be promptly reflected in NEPOOL’s records. A merger or other corporate change will likely require the new company to proceed through the new member application process.    
A copy of the Secretary of State name change filing (or any questions) should be sent to Pat Gerity by e-mail at
or by fax to 860-881-2505.

Website Builder